Mission & Values
- Worshiping Christ Passionately
- Loving People Fervently
- Proclaiming Christ Faithfully
Worship God through transformational growth
- We believe our purpose in life is to glorify God in all that we do. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- The truth of the Bible is foundational to all we think and do.
- We seek to pursue disciplines that will allow the Word to “dwell in us richly” (Colossians 3:16) and prepare us for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Acknowledging the purposes of God through the indwelling of His spirit, we seek to be Spirit led, displaying the fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:16-25)
- We believe in complete devotion to Christ, serving God every day with our time, talent and treasure. (Romans 12:1)
Love people through thriving community
- Everyone matters – we like to emphasize the benefits and responsibilities of being a loving family. We value all ages, genders, races, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- We desire to be a place of healing – where forgiveness, acceptance, encouragement are consistently practiced.
- We embrace the power and practice of prayer – together expressing our love, dependence, thanksgiving and needs to our Father. (Philippians 4:6)
- We believe that a regular and consistent commitment to a Growth Group is essential for the building up of the Body. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- We believe that unity within the Church is a manifestation of love for Christ and His Church, and must be protected. (Ephesians 4:3-6)
- We believe that a healthy church is one where everyone is serving. (Galatians 5:13)
Share Christ through relevant outreach
- We want to consistently be developing a more compassionate heart for those outside of Christ – constantly strategizing how best to reach them. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
- We believe that part of the reason the Church exists is to equip us in reaching others for Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- We are committed to, and engaged in, reaching our community with the Good News of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe that the Gospel is for all nations – so we will train and send workers into other cultures. (Matthew 24:14)